What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow Websites to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical Cookies: allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization Cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security Cookies: serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: so-called plugins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis Cookies: allow the person responsible to track user behavior.
- Advertising Cookies: allow to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces according to the information collected on the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation Cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete COOL ROOMS GESTIÓN HOTELERA S.L. cookies or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where you set the procedure for deletion. For more information:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%253 DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies- sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the website may not function properly or may not be able to access certain functions of the same.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used in the web portal for different purposes. The cookies used are listed below:
Modification of conditions